WBSETCL invites online application for the Posts of Junior Executive & Junior Engineer. WBSETCL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 414 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the WBSETCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)|
|Name of Post||Junior Executive & Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||West Bengal, Indian|
|Start Date||15 December 2021|
|End Date||5 January 2022|
WBSETCL Recruitment details :
WBSETCL Recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
WBSETCL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the WBSETCL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Executive (Stores)||14|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II||400|
- Junior Executive (Stores) :- Graduate in any discipline from a university recognized by UGC – PG Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Materials Management from Indian Institute of Materials Management, Supply Chain Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE/UGC. & Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) having specialization in Logistics / Materials Management / Supply Chain Management.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr. -II :- Passed full time 3 years’ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/College duly recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (renamed as West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development).
Age Limit :
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 32 years as on 01.01.2021. Age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC-A/OBC-B and PWD candidates will be 5 years, 3 years and 10 Years, respectively SC, ST, OBC-A & OBC-B candidates from the states other than West Bengal shall be treated as General Candidates and will not be allowed any relaxation in age.
- Ex-Serviceman candidate will get age relaxation according to the applicable rules of West Bengal i.e. age of the Candidate minus Total Service Length (Minimum 6 months) subject to maximum relaxation of 3(three) years in the upper age limit.
- The limits of date of birth to be eligible to apply are mentioned below :-
|LOWER LIMIT OF DATE OF BIRTH –||1-1-2003|
|UPPER LIMIT OF DATE OF BIRTH –|
Pay Scale (Per month) :
- Junior Executive (Stores) :- (LEVEL-7) Rs.37,400/ to Rs.1,08,200/-
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr. -II :- (LEVEL-6) Rs.36,800/ to Rs.1,06,700/-
Mode of Selection :
Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Online Test and Personal Interview.
- The segments wise mark distribution of the Computer Based Test / Online Test will be as follows:
|Post Name||All notified posts|
|Total Time||90 Min.|
|Domain Marks (Part – A)||60|
|General Aptitude (Part – B)||20|
|English Test (Part – C)||15|
|Bengali/ Nepali Test (Part – D)||05|
- Medium of Examination : English.
- Marks per question : 1 (one).
- No. of answer Options : 4 (A, B, C, D).
- Negative Marks : There will be no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Minimum Qualifying marks considering all parts in the MCQ Type Test –
- 40% for Unreserved, OBC-A and OBC-B.
- 35% for Scheduled Castes.
- 30% for Scheduled Tribes.
- 30% for PWD candidates
- Minimum Qualifying marks in English & Bengali / Nepali Tests –
For all the notified posts, a candidate will have to score a minimum of 05 (five) out of allotted 20 marks (considering Part – C & D together) to qualify.
- Personal Interview –
The total Marks in the Personal Interview will be 25. There will be no qualifying marks for the Interview. However, the marks secured in the Interview will be added with the marks secured in the Computer Based Test (Online Test) during the time of preparation of Final Merit List.
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
Application Fee :
The Unreserved, OBC-A, OBC-B and Ex-Serviceman (UR / OBC-A & OBC-B) candidates are required to pay non- refundable Application Fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) for the post of Junior Executive (Stores) and Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) Gr.-II. SC, ST and PWD candidates are exempted from deposition of Application Fees.
How to apply
- Applicants must ensure that they possess requisite qualifications, as shown above in the Details of the Posts and fulfill all the required criteria before applying for the post.
- The aspiring applicants, including the eligible WBSETCL Employees, may submit their applications through online mode only from 15.12.2021 to 05.01.2022 by clicking on the ‘Career’ link of our website www.wbsetcl.in and then click on ‘Apply online’ under the Employment Notification No. – REC/2021/04