WBPHED invites online application for the Posts of Assistant Engineer. WBPHED is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 50 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the WBPHED Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Public Health Engineering Department (WEPHED)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||West Bengal, Indian|
|Start Date||18 November 2021|
|End Date||10 December 2021|
WBPHED Recruitment details
WBPHED recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
WBPHED job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the WBPHED job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
- Bachelors Degree (Full time) in civil / Electrical Engineering from any Govt. recognized college/ university in India.
- Diploma Engineers having Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering from any Govt. recognized Institution.
- Experience may be relaxed for desirable candidates.
- age of candidates should preferably be below 40 years as on 1-1-2022.
- In case of retired Govt. employees age should be below 62 years as on 1-1-2022.
Pay Scale (Per month)
Also Check Jobs – IOCL Recruitment 2021 for 527 Vacancies
- During the period of engagement, the candidates shall have to arrange for their accommodation by themselves & the Department will not bear any cost in this regard.
- The Department may change the Rules & Regulation as deemed fit.
- The contract/ engagement in the service is liable to be terminated by one months notice from either side, without assigning any reason.
How to apply
Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.wbphed.gov.in