Water Resource Department Recruitment 2022: Water Resources Department of Karnataka is now hiring candidates for Group C Second Division Assistant Post. WRD is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online waterresource.gov.in from 11 July 2022 onwards. Last date for submission of online application is 10 August 2022.
The Important Details of the WRD Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Water Resources Department|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 for 4163 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest WRD recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
WRD Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 11.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 10.8.2022
WRD Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Age Limit –
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
Pay Scale –
Rs. 21,400-36,000/- per month
Also Read – HPSSC Recruitment 2022 for 1508 Vacancies
WRD Recruitment Selection Process
Written test/ Interview.
WRD Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for WRD Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.waterresources.karnataka.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use