UPSC invites online application for Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination 2022 . UPSC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this notification.
A total of 861 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the UPSC Notification Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Post||Civil Service|
|Start Date||2 February 2022|
|End Date||22 February 2022|
UPSC Recruitment details
UPSC recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
UPSC Notification 2022 Eligibility criteria :
The candidate applying for the IAS and IPS posts has got to be an Indian national. For others, they can be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibetan outcasts.
Educational Qualification –
The applicant should have a Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
UPSC Notification 2022 Age Limit :
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001.
Also Check Jobs – GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for 3437 Vacancies
UPSC Notification 2022 Selection Process :
The competitive examination comprises two successive stages –
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the screening & selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination.
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates against the vacancies identified and reported for the Indian Forest Service Examination.
- The preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects set out in subsection (A) of Section II.
- The Main Examination will consist of written examination and an interview test. The written examination will consist of 6 papers of conventional essay type in the subjects set out in sub-section (B) of Section II. Also see Note (ii) under para I of Section II(B).
- The interview will carry 300 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks).
- Marks thus obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking.
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION :
The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
- Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
- The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Details of the syllabi are indicated in Part A of Section III.
MAIN EXAMINATION :
- The written examination consisting of the following papers :—
- Paper I—General English 300 Marks
- Paper II—General Knowledge 300 Marks
- Papers III, IV, V and VI.—Any two subjects to be selected from the list of the optional subjects set out in para 2 below. Each subject will have two papers.— 200 marks for each paper.
Note : Answer scripts of only those candidates who have obtained the minimum marks as decided by the Commission for Paper II (General Knowledge) will be evaluated.
- Interview for Personality Test (See Part C of Section II of this Appendix) of such candidates as may be called by the Commission — Maximum Marks : 300 marks
UPSC Notification 2022 Application Fee :
|Category||Application Form Fees 2022|
How to apply for UPSC Notification 2022?
Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in for Civil Services Preliminary) Examination which will act as a screening mechanism for selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination. Candidates who wish to apply for Civil Services Examination also, [subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions] have to apply once by appropriately indicating in the on-line application form that they intend to appear for both the Indian Forest Service Examination and the Civil Services Examination.
Details Notification – UPSC Notification 2022
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
UPSC Notification 2022 FAQs –
- How may Vacancy will be recruited for UPSC Notification 2022?
Vacancies – 861.
- What is the educational qualification required for UPSC Notification 2022?
- What is the Age Limit for UPSC Notification 2022?
21 – 32 years.
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for UPSC Notification Recruitment 2022?
2 February 2022.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for UPSC Notification 2022?
22 February 2022.