UPSC invites online application for the Posts of Various Group A, B officer cadre Posts in government of India. UPSC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The UPSC Recruitment 2021 process is given in full detail in this post.
The Important Details of the UPSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||UPSC|
|Name of Post||Various Group A, B officer cadre Posts in Government of India|
|Start Date||22 September 2021|
|End Date||12 October 2021|
Details of the Post
The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is expected to be approximately 247 including 8 vacancies for the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) ( 6 vacancies for Locomotor Disability including Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims and Muscular Dystrophy & 2 vacancies for Hard of Hearing). The number of vacancies is liable to alteration.
- A candidate for this examination must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st January, 2022 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1992 and not later than 1st January, 2001.
- The upper age‐limit of 30 years will be relaxable upto 35 years in the case of Government servants.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Group A Post :- Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Group B Post :- Rs.47,600 – 1,67,800/-
- Recruitment on the results of this examination will be made to the Services/ Posts under the following categories:‐
Category I‐ Civil Engineering.
Category II‐ Mechanical Engineering.
Category III‐ Electrical Engineering.
Category IV‐ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Written exam & Interview
Also Check Jobs – APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for 398 vacancies
- General/ OBC/ EWS :- Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- Nil
Preliminary Examination :-
Main Examination :‐
A candidate of ESE‐2022 will be eligible to get the benefit of the Economically Weaker Section reservation only in case the candidate meets the criteria issued by the Central Government and is in possession of requisite Income & Asset Certificate based on the income for Financial Year (FY) 2020‐2021.
How to apply
Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Last Date 12-10-2021.