UPPSC invites online application for the Posts of Assistant Engineers for 281 Vacancies. UPPSC is currently recruiting for the Post of fresher & Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The UPPSC Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
This UPPSC Recruitment 2021 process is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to get a very good job at the start of their careers.
The Important Details of the UPPSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||UPPSC|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineers Post|
|Start Date||13 August 2021|
|End Date||13 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Asstt. Engg. (Civil) / PWD||36|
|Asstt. Engg. (Electrical/ Mechanical)||28|
|Asstt. Engg. (Civil) / HUPD||21|
|Asstt. Engg. (Water)||14|
|Asstt. Engg. (Traffic)||04|
|Asstt. Engg. (Agriculture)||04|
|Asstt. Engg. (Civil) / AEVP||76|
|Asstt. Engg. (Electrical)||04|
|Asstt. Engg. (Civil) / GWD||06|
|Asstt. Engg. (Mechanical)||03|
|Asstt. Engg. (Agriculture)||07|
|Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical)||05|
|Chief Fire Officer||13|
|Asstt. Television Engineer||01|
|Asstt. Engineer (Civil) / RED||10|
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2021 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1981 and not later than July 1, 2000. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1966.
Age Relaxation –
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P.,
- Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- Upper age limit shall also be greater by 3 years + period of service rendered in army for the Emergency Commissioned Officers/ Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army Personnels of U.P..
Pay Scale (Per month)
Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-
Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a university established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an university established by law in India or any degree recognized equivalent by the Govt. or passed Associate Examination of Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from City and Guild Institute.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Engineering from University established by Law in India.
- A candidate for direct recruitment to the post of Chief Fire Officer in the Service must possess the following qualifications:
Bachelor of Engineering/B. Tech in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Industrial/ Hydraulic Engineering from an Institution recongnized by the Government of India and the State Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Written Exam / Interview
- Unreserved/Economically – Exam fee 200/- + On-line processing fee 25/- weaker Sections/Other Total = 225/-
- SC/ ST – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Scheduled Tribe Total = 105/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 25/-
- Ex-Service Man – Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25/- Total = 105/-
How to apply
This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website www.uppscup.nic.in.The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only.
candidate clicks “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS” on the Commission’s website the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts as given below :
- User instructions
- View Advertisement
The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Written Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in of this advertisement. Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of above Examination. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in written examination and interview.