UPPCL invites online application for the Posts of Junior & Assistant Engineer. UPPCL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 286 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the UPPCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation LTD|
|Name of Post||Junior & Assistant Engineering|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh, Indian|
|Start Date||12 November 2021|
|End Date||2 December 2021|
UPPCL Recruitment details
UPPCL recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Post
UPPCL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the UPPCL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
- Junior Engineer :-
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years all India diploma examination in electrical engineering.
- Assistant Engineer :-
- Electrical, Electronic & Tele communication, Computer Science & Information Technology.
- A Degree in Electrical, Electronic & Tele communication Engineering, Computer Science & Information Technology or a mixed discipline degree combined with engineering.
- Junior Engineer :- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years as on 1-1-2021.
- Assistant Engineer :- Minimum 21 years & Maximum 40 years as on 1-1-2021.
Age Relaxation –
|Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act, 1961 – Actual period, subject to maximum||Junior- 24 month.|
Assistant- 12 month.
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ or Uttar Pradesh domicile||5 years.|
|Ex- Servicemen/ PWB||15 years.|
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Junior Engineer :- Level 7, Rs.44,900/-
- Assistant Engineer :- Level 10, Rs.59,500/-
Also Check Jobs – FSSAI Recruitment 2021 for 509 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer :- Computer Based test.
The Test shall be of 3 hour duration with total 200 marks & shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied, 20 questions of General Knowledge/ Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning & 10 questions of General Hindi. Each correct answer shall carry one mark each & each wrong answer shall carry additional negative mark of 0.25.
- Assistant Engineer :- Computer Based test / Interview.
- SC/ ST :- Rs.826/-
- General/ OBC :- Rs.1,180/-
- PWB :- Rs.12/-
- Candidates other than state of U.P :- Rs.1,180/-
How to apply
Application Form, Payment mode selection & other general details are available at UPPCL official website www.uppcl.org Candidates are advised to login the website & select “Apply online. Last date 2-12-2021.