Unilever is looking for an experienced Finance Executive at their Mumbai location to oversee all general accounting functions, including cash management/ reconciliation, financial reporting, revenue recognition, balance sheet management and inventory management.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain Books of Accounts (Purchase, Sales, Cash, Bank, JV, Exp) in ERP.
- Managing all direct & indirect tax processes & compliance, books of accounts, scrutiny of books of accounts and Finalization of Book of Accounts.
- Working knowledge about FEMA and compliances related to companies act.
- Preparing MIS Reports, Stock Statement, Cash flow and various other Provides assistance to external auditors in statutory audits.
- Ensuring that the audits are conducted as per schedule and reports submitted, follow-up action to be done.
- Attending Income / Sales tax Assessment & other Legal Hearings if required.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Liaison with legal consultants in respect of pending litigation/follow-up of notices etc.
Eligibility criteria :
Qualification/ Experience –
- 4+ years of experience in Finance & Accounts post-qualification preferably Inter C.A.
- CA, M. Com, MBA Finance candidates
Details Notification – Click here
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel