IGIT invites online application for the Posts of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. IGIT is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 12 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the IGIT Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indira Gandhi Institute Of Technology|
|Name of Post||Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
|Start Date||17 January 2022|
|End Date||22 January 2022|
IGIT Recruitment details
IGIT recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
IGIT job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the IGIT job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentice||06|
|Diploma (Technician) Apprentice||06|
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice :- B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- Diploma (Technician) Apprentice :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering / Electronic Engineering.
Pay Scale (Per month) :
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice :- Rs.9,000/-
- Diploma (Technician) Apprentice :- Rs.8,000/-
Also Check Jobs – BSF Recruitment 2022 for 2788 Vacancies
Selection Process :
Written Test & Interview
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IGIT Sarang online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
Important Dates :
- Start Date to Apply Online :- 7-1-2022
- Last Date to Apply for Apprentice through Portal :- 21-1-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Form to NATS Portal :- 22-1-2022
- Date of Interview :- 28-1-2022
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.igitsarang.ac.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.igitsarang.ac.in
- Candidates can apply online upto 22January, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.