IOCL invites online application for the Posts of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices. IOCL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 527 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the IOCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Post||Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices|
|Job Location||Dhakuria, Kolkata, Indian|
|Start Date||8 November 2021|
|End Date||4 December 2021|
IOCL Recruitment details
IOCL recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
IOCL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the IOCL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Technical & Non- Technical Apprentices||527|
- The prescribed qualification for Class 12th/ Graduate/ Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
- Candidates possessing Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade/discipline under recognized lateral entry scheme Class 12th / ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of all semesters in the diploma course.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/B Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification or pursuing higher qualification shall NOT be considered.
- Minimum :- 18 years.
- Maximum :- 24 years.
- As on 31.10.2021 for General/ EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Relaxation in upper age up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation in upper age up to 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates irrespective of reservation of seats for them. Further, upper age relaxation of 5 years to PWBD candidates belonging to SC/ ST category and 3 years to PWBD-OBC(NCL) candidates.
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD categories against reserved positions.
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
Written test/ Interview.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of our option with one correct option.
- Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: –
Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks.
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks.
- Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks.
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics) :-
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks.
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks.
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks.
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks.
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate) :-
- Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks.
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks.
- Basic English – 40 Marks.
How to apply
candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com. Last Date 4-12-2021.