TMC invites online application for the Posts of Assistant Professor, Head Information Technology, Officer-in-charge, Scientific Officer, Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Technician & Other Post. TMC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 126 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the TMC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor, Head Information Technology, Officer-in-charge, Scientific Officer, Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Technician & Other Post|
|Start Date||1 November 2021|
|End Date||29 November 2021|
TMC Recruitment details
TMC recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Post
TMC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the TMC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Head Information Technology||01|
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||04|
- Assistant Professor :- M.Ch. / D.N.B. (Plastic Surgery) or equivalent post graduate degree.
- Assistant Radiologist :- M.D. / D.N.B or equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiology / Radiodiagnosis recognized by National Medical Commission.
- Head Information Technology :- M.E / M.Tech (Information Technology / Computer Science).
- Officer-in-charge :- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with State Pharmacy Council registration and Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma in Material Management.
- Scientific Officer :- B.E. / B.Tech (Biomedical) with 7 years experience out of which 3 years in hospital setup.
- Junior Engineer :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Full Time Course, 3 Years after 10th std. OR 2 Years after 10+2 std.)
- Scientific Assistant :- B.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Nuclear Medicine or equivalent).
- Technician :- 12th Std. in Science and Diploma of 1 year / 6 months in C.S.S.D.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent :- M.Sc. (Nursing) OR B.Sc. (Nursing) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) OR General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing.
- Nurse :- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing. OR B.Sc Nursing OR Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Qualification must be from recognized university.
- Assistant Professor :- 45 years.
- Assistant Radiologist :- 45 years.
- Head Information Technology :- 45 – 50 years.
- Officer-in-charge :- 40 years
- Scientific Officer :- 35 years
- Junior Engineer :- 30 years
- Scientific Assistant :- 35 years
- Technician :- 30 years
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent :- 45 years.
- Nurse :- 40 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Assistant Professor :- Rs.78,800/-
- Assistant Radiologist :- Rs.67,700/-
- Head Information Technology :- Rs.1,23,100/-
- Officer-in-charge :- Rs.56,100/-
- Scientific Officer :- Rs.47,600/-
- Junior Engineer :- Rs.44,900/-
- Scientific Assistant :- Rs.44,900/-
- Technician :- Rs.25,500/-
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent :- Rs.56,100/-
- Nurse :- Rs.53,100/-
Written Examination/ Skill Test/ Interview.
Also Check Jobs – IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 for 1828 Vacancies
- General/ OBC :- Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates :- Nil
How to apply
Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.tmc.gov.in. Last Date 29-11-2021.