Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDCIL) has invited online application for recruitment to the 109 post of Engineers. THDCIL is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience for Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates must apply on or before August 19, 2022.
The Important Details of the THDCIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited (THDCIL)|
|Name of Post||Engineers|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest THDCIL recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for online application – 30.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 19.8.2022
Details of the Posts :
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Engineers (Civil)-Fluid Mechanics||01|
|Engineers (Electrical)- Power Electronics||01|
|Engineers (Electrical)- Electrical Machines||01|
|Engineers (Electrical)-Control & Instrumentation||01|
Qualification/ Experience :
Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc-Engg.) from recognized Indian
University/Institute approved by AICTE with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA, taking average of all Semesters/Years, irrespective of weightage given to any particular semester/year by the University/ Institute.
Specialized Branch (Master Degree Holders) –
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc) & Master’s Degree (M.E./M-Tech/MS) is the relevant discipline from recognized University or institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks.
Experience – Post Qualification experience of 1 year in Executive/ Officer Cadre in relevant field of Hydro/Thermal/ Solar/Wind.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of the candidates as on 1.8.2022 should be 32 years.
Selection Procedure :
- The Eligible candidates shall be shortlisted category-wise for Personal Interview.
- The Selection Process consist of marks obtained in Academic Qualification, Job Experience and
Monthly Compensation :
Fixed Consolidate honorarium of Rs 60,000/- per month (CTC). However, higher consolidated honorarium (CTC) will be negotiable for deserving candidates depending on their academic qualification and job experience.
Registration Fee :
Candidate belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category are required to pay non-refundable
registration fee Rs. 600 (Rs Six Hundred Only) through online mode. The SC /ST/ PwBDs/ ExServicemen/ Departmental candidates (THDCIL Employees only) need not pay the Registration fee.
Important Links :
How to apply :
- how to make payment of Registration fee will notify separately in THDCIL website www.thdc.co.in
- Applicants are advised to check the Recruitment section of our website regularly for any updates.
- THDCIL will not responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online application.
- Registration Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For any queries, regarding this recruitment process, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to Phone number 0315-2473837 and 0315-2473412 (Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM)