India’s largest IT services provider company Tata Consultancy Services. TCS is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree job are available through this recruitment. TCS Smart Hiring Program for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022. Eligible & Interested candidates submit their online application form through the given link before the last date 28-2-2022.
The Important Details of the TCS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Passing years||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Start Date||20 February 2022|
|End Date||28 February 2022|
TCS Recruitment details
TCS recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
About TCS Smart Hiring for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
- TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for BCA, B. Sc (Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry, Computer Science, IT), B. Voc in CS / IT from the year of passing 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Students who perform exceptionally during our TCS Smart Hiring selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite – TCS’ unique ‘Science to Software’ program. This program trains you on trending technologies and will open the doorway to a wholistic and global IT career for you
- For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
- TCS added 28,238 people in the q3, December 2021 ending quarter, a mix of fresh engineering graduates and lateral hires with a consolidated headcount of over 5 lakhs with a diverse workforce comprising 147 nationalities.
- TCS, which hired 43,000 freshers in the first half of fiscal 2022, said in the third quarter itself it hired the 34,000 freshers planned for the entire second half and will likely hire more in the fourth quarter.
- However, the company’s attrition rose to 15.3% from 11.9% in the second quarter but it was still below the industry levels.
- At the end of December, TCS had 556,986 employees on its rolls with more than 200,000 women which made up 36% of its workforce.
Also Check Jobs – RBI Recruitment 2022 for 950 Vacancies
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of ‘Apply for Drive’ cannot be changed later.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial e-mail IDs like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not request candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on “Apply”
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
Interview Date –
To be announced post test results.
Details Notification –TCS Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
TCS Recruitment 2022 FAQs –
- What is the educational qualification required for TCS Recruitment 2022?
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for TCS Recruitment 2022?
20 February 2022.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for TCS Recruitment 2022?
28 February 2022.