TCS Recruitment 2022: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has invited applications from MBA freshers or graduates to join the company for the financial year 2022-23. The online portal of the Tata Consultancy Service is now open for the interested candidates who want to apply for the fresher’s jobs However, the last date to apply is still unknown as it has not been mentioned. Steps to register on the TCS Next are given below in this article.
The Important Details of the TCS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the TCS Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
TCS Recruitment Eligible Criteria
Educational Qualification –
- “TCS Management Hiring initiative is exclusively open for all management graduates who can join our workforce in FY 2022-23,” the IT consultancy provider said on its page.
- Should have a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)/Master of Management Studies (MMS)/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) degree in marketing or finance or operations supply chain management or information technology or general management or business analytics or project management.
- Candidates must be from Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) background before pursuing MBA.
- “The path to build a strong foundation to a remarkable career is now open for all PAN India candidates with Year of Passing (YOP) as 2020, 2021 and 2022 for permitted specializations only,” it further said.
- Students of 2020, 2021, and 2022 batches only are eligible.
- The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education if any and should provide valid reasons supported by document proof.
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
Age Limit –
- Candidates should be minimum of 18 years old while the upper age limit should be 28 years old.
- Only students of 2020, 2021, and 2022 batches are eligible.
How to apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
- Log in to the TCS Next Step Portal at nextstep.tcs.com
- Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring.
- Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Select your mode of the test as Remote and click on ‘Apply’
- To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’.