SAMT Jobs Recruitment 2022 Notification: State AYUSH Mission of Tripura (SAMT) invites online applications from eligible Tripura domiciled candidates. SAMT is currently recruiting for the posts of Experience for Graduate Degree and MBA, M.com jobs available through this recruitment. The total numbers of vacancies are 58. The deadline for the submission of the application form is August 26.
The Important Details of the SAMT Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||State AYUSH Mission of Tripura (SAMT)|
|Name of Post||Programme Manager, Consultant-NAM, and Others|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
Details of the Post
- Programme Manager – 01
- Consultant-NAM – 01
- Finance Manager – 01
- Consultant (HMIS) – 01
- District Programme Manager – 08
- District Data Entry Operator – 08
- Community Health Officer (CHO) – 38
- Programme Manager – Graduate Degree
- Consultant-NAM – Bachelors Degree
- Finance Manager – MBA-Finance/ M.Com/ CA
- Consultant (HMIS) – MBA-IT/MCA/M.Sc
- District Programme Manager – Graduation Degree
- District Data Entry Operator – Graduation in Computer Application
- Community Health Officer (CHO) – Bachelors
- Programme Manager – Rs.65,000
- Consultant-NAM – Rs.55,000
- Finance Manager – Rs.45,000
- Consultant (HMIS) – Rs.35,000
- District Programme Manager – Rs.40,000
- District Data Entry Operator – Rs.20,000
- Community Health Officer (CHO) – Rs.25,000
Candidates applying for the vacancies should not be more than the age of 42 years.
42years for UR candidates & 47 years for SC/ST candidates for all categories of post.
|Click here for the Official Website|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through SAMT’s official website (sams.co.in) from 5th October 2022.
- The Candidates should upload Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, a handwritten declaration & Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading documents.