SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission invite online applications for the Post of Young Professionals (Legal Consultants) on a contract basis. The initial term of engagement of the Young Professional (Legal Consultant) will be for a period of one year on case to case basis. The application should reach the Commission within 14 days of publication of the advertisement.
Educational Qualification and Experience
Essential – Graduate Degree in Law from National Law School of India University (NLSIU) and other Law Schools and Colleges of the Country equivalent in length and intensity with a minimum of 60% marks.
Desirable Experience: One year experience in drafting of legal documents & scrutiny and in recruitment matters especially related to preparation of Notice of Examination, conduct of Examination, Evaluation of Answer Books, results of recruitment, medical examination cases of candidates; drafting of contract agreements; experience in handling CAT matters
- To maintain and monitor database on the cases decided by or pending with the CAT, High Courts and the Supreme Court / any Court of Law / Tribunal / quasi-judicial body.
- To draft petitions, replies, rejoinders, affidavits and other pleadings/ legal documents to be filed before various Courts.
- To render all assistance to the Officers of SSC in service and recruitment matters.
- To obtain opinion from Law Ministry on legal matters.
- To maintain close coordination with Law Ministry, Senior Law Officers, Government Counsels etc.
- To draft / scrutinize from legal point of view various documents like Notices, contract agreements, etc.
- Legal scrutiny / assistance on issues like service matters, especially related to Notices of Examination conduct of examination, evaluation of answer books, results of recruitment, medical examination cases of candidates.
- Scrutiny of petitions.
- Analyzing the feasibility and methodology of implementation of court verdicts and orders.
- Any other work assigned to them.
Period of Engagement
The initial term of engagement of Young Professional (Legal Consultant) will be for a period of one year on case to case basis.
Rs.60,000 per month
|Click here for the application format|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
The interested candidates may send their application in the format available on the website of SSC to the following address:
Under Secretary (Legal), Staff Selection
Commission, Block No.12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
The application can also be e-mailed at email@example.com.