Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting an open exam for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. SSC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of SSC at Ssc.nic.in.
The Important Details of the SSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest SSC recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, salary details, selection process, how to apply, and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 12.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 2.09.2022
- Last date and time for making online fee payment – 3.09.2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination – November, 2022
- Schedule of Paper-II (conventional) – To be notified later
Details of the Post
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)|
|MES||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical & Quantity Surveying and Contract)|
|Farrakhan Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Border Roads Organisation||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
|Central Water Power Research|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical/Mechanical)|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval)||Junior Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical)|
|National Technical Research|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)|
Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
27 to 32 years (as on 1.01.2022)
Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-)
- The Selection Process is based on the Examination, followed by document verification.
- The Examination consists of Paper-I & Paper-II (Computer Based Examination and written examination)
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD), and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in. The last date to apply is September 2.