SRTMUN invites online application for the Posts of Assistant Professor. SRTMUN is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 83 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the SRTMUN Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMU)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Nanded, Indian|
|Start Date||2 December 2021|
|End Date||10 December 2021|
SRTMUN Recruitment details :
SRTMUN recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
SRTMUN job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the SRTMUN job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Language, Literature & culture Studies||02|
|Commerce & Management Sciences||06|
|Social Sciences (Sub-Centre, Latur)||08|
|Management Sciences (Sub-Centre, Latur)||02|
|Technology (Sub-Centre, Latur)||06|
- Life Sciences :- Biotechnology, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology.
- Physical Sciences :- Physics.
- Chemical Sciences :- Analytical, Industrial, Medicinal, Organic, Physical & Polymer Chemistry.
- Earth Sciences :- Geology, Geophysics, Geography, Environmental, PG Diploma in Geo-informatics, PG Diploma in Exploration of Geo-resources and Mining Skills, Certificate in Water Literacy.
- Mathematical Sciences :- Math /Statistics.
- Social Sciences :- Social Work, Sociology, Applied Economics.
- Language, Literature & culture Studies :- English/Marathi
- Media Studies :- Electronic Media /Radio Journalism and Production.
- Commerce and Management Sciences :- Commerce, Management HRM / Finance.
- Educational Sciences :- Education/Physical Education.
- Social Sciences (Sub-Centre, Latur) :- Economics, Sociology, Social Work.
- Management Sciences (Sub-Centre, Latur) :- M.B.A., M.Com., PGDDM & GST.
- Technology (Sub-Centre, Latur) :- Computer, Bioinformatics & B.Voc.
- Assistant Professor in Universities :- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University. & The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/ institution.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET.
- candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions :-
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only.
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners.
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted.
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal.
- The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/ seminars, sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
(For the Disciplines of Management)
- First Class Masters Degree in Business Management/Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE / UGC.
- First Class Graduate and Professionally Qualified Charted Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Teaching research, industrial and/ or professional experience in a reputed organization.
- Papers presented at Conference and /or published in referred journals.
(For the Disciplines of Computer Science)
- B.E / B.Tech and M.E / M. Tech in relevant subject with first class or equivalent either in B.E/ B.Tech or M.E / M. Tech.
- B.E / B.Tech and MCA with first class or equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech or MCA.
- MCA with first class or equivalent either with two years relevant experience.
(For the Disciplines of Fine and Performing Arts)
- Master‘s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/foreign University.
- Provided further, candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/ Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and such Ph.D.
Note 1 – The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affair) of the University concerned.
Note 2 – The clearance of NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC (like SLET/SET).
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
Important instructions :
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions.
- The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept., 1991.
- The period of time taken by candidates to acquire Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching / research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
Selection Process :
- Interview of candidates found eligible will be preceded for oral interview.
- No application shall be entertained if it is incomplete.
- Mere possession of minimum qualifications does not confer any right to be appeared for interview and / or selection.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or for joining the post.
How to apply :
- The Actual date of interview will be informed to the concerned qualified candidate and published on the University website: www.srtmun.ac.in.
- The last date for submitting application in prescribed form, duly completed One copy Date 10/12/2021, 05.40 p.m