Sports Authority of India recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI), has invited applications from eligible, qualified and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professional on contract basis at NCOE, NSNIS, Patiala. SAI is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of SAI at nsnis.org
The Important Details of the SAI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Young Professional|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest SAI recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
SAI Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 4.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 20.7.2022
SAI Recruitment Vacancy Details
Young Professional – 03
SAI Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline with Certificate/ Diploma course in Sports Management (Certificate/ Diploma duration must be more than 06 Months) from a reputed Institute. Essential experience of 02 years. OR
- Candidate must have done MBA/Post graduate Diploma (02 Years) from a recognized University. Essential Experience of 01 Years.
- Desired Experience: Candidates who have participated in National and International Level in Olympic Sports Disciplines would be given preference.
The maximum age limit of the applicant is 35 years.
Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 60,000/-
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
SAI Recruitment Selection Process
Written test / Interview
To provide consultancy to:
- One stop service point for the Athletes assigned to him/her.
- Ensure the processing of Athlete’s proposal in SAI from start to end.
- Communicate with and provide support to Athlete in person when needed.
SAI Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for SAI Recruitment 2022?
The candidate has to apply on the attached proforma on e-mail Id – email@example.com. All eligible & willing candidates may apply with scanned application along with documents in support of qualification and experience at mail id firstname.lastname@example.org by 20.7.2022 till 5.00 P.M. The details of recruitment along with application form is available SAI website i.e; http://www.nsnis.org&sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Note: Before registering /submitting applications the candidates should possess a valid E-mail ID. The e-mail ID entered in the application form should remain active until the recruitment Process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be entertained.