Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment for a total of 02 vacancies for CSR Associate and Assistant Company Secretary posts. SPMCIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced Graduate Degree, Diploma jobs are available through this recruitment. The last date for submission of the application is the 19th October 2022.
The Important Details of the SPMCIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)|
|Name of Post||CSR Associate and Assistant Company Secretary|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Details of the Post
- CSR Associate – 01
- Assistant Company Secretary – 01
- CSR Associate – Masters in Social Work/Masters in Social Welfare/MBA in CSR/MS in CSR & Ethical Management/MBA/PGD in Rural Development awarded by a recognized University/Institute. (only candidates with First Class in the requisite Masters/MBA course will be eligible)
- Assistant Company Secretary – Qualified Company Secretary (CS) candidate having undergone the Management training/internship prescribed by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) in a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or any other reputed organization. The candidate should be well versed with the Companies Act, 2013 and Secretarial Standards issued by ICSI. The candidate should have good communication, and presentation skills, proficiency in the drafting of agendas and minutes of Board/General Meetings, etc.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year, Rs.40000 per month.
- Experience: More than 1 to 3 years, Rs.50000 per month.
- Experience: More than 3 years, Rs.60000 per month.
Age Limit – maximum age 35 years (As on 19.10.2022)
Following application review and receipt, a preliminary shortlist of candidates for the screening process will be created based on qualifications and experience profiles. They must meet the eligibility requirements according to the documents (educational, professional, etc.) submitted at the time of screening for this screening to proceed. A written test or an interview could be part of the screening procedure.