South India invites online application for the Posts of Probationary Officer. South India is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The South India Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a Premier Scheduled Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Probationary Officers in Scale I Cadre.
The Important Details of the South India Bank Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||South India Bank|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Start Date||1 September 2021|
|End Date||8 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Designation||Scale of Appointment|
|Probationary Officer||Scale I (IBA Package)|
Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Rs.36,000 – 63,840/- for IBA approved.
- One additional Increment each for JAIIB & CAIIB.
- Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) & all other benefits as applicable to the Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
Graduation with min. 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite Criteria are only eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognized University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- Graduates who have secured admission for engineering stream through lateral entry should have secured X/SSLC, XII/HSC and minimum 50% marks in Diploma/Polytechnic and Graduation.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage marks obtained calculated to nearest two decimals in the Online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the Online Application. If called for Interview the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 50% or more may apply.
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Rs. 800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges).
- Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
How to apply
Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 01.09.2021 to 08.09.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.