SLPRB Assam Police invites online application for the Posts of Constable. SLPRB Assam Police is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 2134 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||SLPRB Assam Police|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Indian|
|Start Date||10 December 2021|
|End Date||9 January 2022|
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment details :
SLPRB Assam Police recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
SLPRB Assam Police job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the SLPRB Assam Police job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Posts Name||Total Post|
|Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (DEF)||705|
- Unarmed Branch :- H.S. or Class XII passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- Armed Branch :- H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
- Note – Candidates having educational qualification Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch. In such case, in the online application form, the applicant will have to clearly mention his/her preference for the posts of Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch.
Age Limit :
18 to 25 years as on 1st July of 2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2003 and on or after 01.07.1996).
Relaxations – Upper age limit will be relaxed for
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Additional relaxation of 3 (three) years in respect of trained Home Guards/members of VDPs (registered) who have served for a period of 3 years or more.
- Additional relaxation of 10 (ten) years in respect of FMMOs/SPOs (Certificate to this effect from competent authority will have to be submitted).
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
Pay Scale :
Rs.14,000 – 60,500/- with Grade pay of Rs.5,600/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Physical Standards :
|Height (Minimum)||Male & Transgender||Female|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) etc.||80 Cm||85 Cm|
|ST(H)||78 Cm||83 Cm|
Selection Process :
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
- Physical Standard Test :- After the documents are found correct, the candidates will have to appear in the PST (Physical Standard Test). It will carry no marks.
- Physical Efficiency Test :- 40 Marks for Constable (UB) & Constable (AB) Female Candidates & 60 Marks for Constable (AB) male Candidates.
Application Fee :
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained. Candidates must follow the following steps during submission of online application:
- Register in the Portal using valid mobile number. (Note: Candidates are advised to keep the mobile number unchanged until the recruitment process is over)
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID. Candidates will have to apply for any posts advertised through SLPRB during the year 2021-2022 by logging in with this ID.
- Candidates will register their profile in the application portal once for all. However, the candidature of those candidates will be cancelled who generate multiple recruitment ID.
All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/PET & Written Test only at the district under which their permanent Residential address falls.
3 thoughts on “SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134 Vacancies”