SJVN Limited Recruitment 2021 : SJVN Limited, invites online applications Posts of Field Officer & Junior Field Engineer/Officer for 129 Vacancies.
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I & Schedule-‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India & the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The engagement will not entitle him/her to claim for any regular employment in SJVN or any relaxation in case of any requirement for any post in SJVN.
24 August 2021
Details of the Post
|Human Resource||Field Officer||10|
|Finance & accounts||Filed Officer||10|
|Civil Engineering||Junior Field Engineer||30|
|Electrical Engineering||Junior Field Engineer||25|
|Mechanical Engineering||Junior Field Engineer||20|
|Human Resource||Junior Field Officer||15|
|Finance & accounts||Junior Field Officer||15|
|Official Language||Junior Field Officer||04|
Upper age limit is 30 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Field Officer :- Rs.60,000/-
- Junior Field Engineer :- Rs.45,000/-
- Junior Field Officer :- Rs.45,000/-
- Field Officer :- Graduate with 2 years full time MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma. & CA/ICWA-CMA/ 2 years full time MBA with specialization in Finance.
- Junior Field Engineer :- Diploma in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Field Officer :- Graduate with 1-2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel management/ Social Works/ Labor Welfare/ Business management. & CA / CMA or full time M.Com & Masters Degree / Bachelors Degree.
- Field Officer :- Computer Based Test & Interview
- Junior Field Engineer / Officer :- Computer Based Test Only.
General / EWS / OBC –
- Field Officer :- Rs.600/-
- Junior Field Engineer / Officer :- Rs.300/-
SC / ST/ PWD – NIL
How to apply
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online by visiting SJVN website WWW.SJVN.NIC.IN. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Last date 24-8-2021
One thought on “SJVN Recruitment 2021 for Graduate & Diploma Engineers”
Very informative.. Thanks a lot