SJVN Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice. There is a total number of 400 vacancies. SJVN is currently recruiting for Post-Fresher & Experienced Degree, Diploma and ITI jobs available through this recruitment. Here below you can find details of the latest SJVN recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
The Important Details of the SJVN Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||SJVN Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduate/Technician Apprentice|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
SJVN Recruitment details
SJVN recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post:-
- Graduate Apprentices- 175
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice- 100
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices- 125
- Graduate Apprentices- Bachelor in Engineering/ Technology in a relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice- Full-time diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch.
- Technician (ITI) Apprentices – ITI passed from any recognized University/Institute.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 30 Years
(Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
- There will be no interviews.
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Matriculation examination (10th) and ITI Course/ Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology
|Graduate Apprentice||20% to 10th, 20% to 12th, 60% to aggregate in Engineering||100|
|Diploma Technician||30% to 10th, 70% to Diploma in Engineering||100|
|ITI Technician||30% to 10th, 70% to ITI||100|
|Click here for the Official Website|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in