Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) invites application from interested candidates for the post of Theme Leader – Monitoring & Evaluation on Contractual basis (full time). SIDBI is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree job are available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of SIDBI at sidbi.in. The last date to apply is August 20.
The Important Details of the SIDBI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)|
|Name of Post||Theme Leader – Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
- Starting date for online application – 10.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 20.08.2022
- Masters Degree in Economics/Social Sciences/Statistics/ Mathematics from recognized university / institutions.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in designing, implementing and supervising similar M&E Programs with 5 years of work experience.
Applicant shall not be more than 40 years as on July 31, 2022
Selection would be made through a written test/personal interview to be held online before the Selection Committee. The Bank will undertake a preliminary screening of the applications for preparing, if necessary, a shortlist of eligible candidates to be called for interview. Thus, merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The date of interview will be advised to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
How to apply
- The Recruitment details and application form can be viewed and downloaded from the career page of www.sidbi.in. Candidates can send the completed application form as an attachment to the given address: firstname.lastname@example.org is the email address.
- Kindly note that only the prescribed application form shall be acceptable and application in any other form shall not be acceptable.