Shimoga District Co-Operative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2022: Shimoga DCC Bank is inviting applications for the post of Private Assistant/ Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Driver, Attender & Aquarists. There are 98 vacancies to be filled for the above positions in Shivamogga DCCB. Application from eligible candidates are invited through offline mode.
The Important Details of the Shimoga DCC Bank Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Shimoga District Co-operative Central Bank Limited|
|Name of Post||Stenographer, Junior Assistant/ Cashier, Driver, Attender & Aquarists|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Shimoga DCC Bank Recruitment details
Shimoga DCC Bank recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
- Starting date for online application – 22.04.2022
- Last date for online application – 16.05.2022
Details of the Posts
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Cash Clerk/ Junior Assistant||73|
Shimoga DCC Bank Eligibility criteria
Age Limit –
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 35 years
Educational Qualification –
- Jr. Assistant & Stenographer post – Degree Candidate
- Attender & Driver post – SSLC qualifications
- Aquarist post – 4th Pass
Pay Scale –
- Cash Clerk/ Junior Assistant – Rs.30,350-Rs.58,250/-
- Stenographer – Rs.33,450-62,600/-
- Driver – Rs.27,650-52,650/-
- Attender – Rs.23,500-47,650/-
- Aquarists – Rs.17,000-28,950/-
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
Written Test/ Interview.
- Candidates belonging to Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B –Rs.900/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1 & Ex-Servicemen candidates – Rs.450/-
Candidates are advised to apply through offline mode for this recruitment.
“Chief executive Officer / Staff Regulatory Committee, The Shimoga District Co-Operative Central Bank Ltd. Balaraj Aras Road, P.B.No. 62, Shimoga- 57720”.
How to apply for Shimoga DCC Bank Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.shimogadccbank.co.
Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
Application form has given in the notification.