SPMCIL invites online application for the Posts of Secretarial Assistant, Junior Office Assistant for 04 Vacancies. SPMCIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 process is given in full detail in this post.
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini-Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by Government of India, started functioning as a Corporatized entity with effect from 13th January, 2006.
The Important Details of the SPMCIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||SPMCIL|
|Name of Post||Secretarial Assistant, Junior Office Assistant|
|Start Date||28 September 2021|
|End Date||27 October 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Office Assistant||03|
age relaxation –
- The upper age limit specified in the advertisement is for general candidates from the open market.
- Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disability (PWD) / Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. rules.
- No relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for UR vacancies.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Secretarial Assistant :- Rs. 23,910 – 85,570/-
- Junior office Assistant :- Rs. 21,540 – 77,160/-
- Secretarial Assistant :- Graduate with at least 55% marks, computer knowledge, Stenography @ 80 wpm and Typing @ 40 wpm.
- Junior office Assistant :- Graduate with at least 55 % marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on computer in English @ 40 wpm / Hindi @30 wpm.
Skill test / Computer Based test
- Secretarial Assistant – Hindi Short hand (on computer) at the speed of 80 wpm of 75 Minutes (Incl. Dictation-10 minutes and Transcription- 65 minutes) and Typing Test English/ Hindi (on computer) at the speed of 40 wpm of 10 minutes.
- Junior Office Assistant – Typing Test (on computer) for English/ Hindi (as opted in the Application form) Typing speed of 40 wpm / 30 wpm, respectively of 10 minutes.
For both Secretarial Assistant and Junior Office Assistant – Computer Based Test (CBT) of only those candidates who qualify Skill Test. The merit will be drawn based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test (CBT),
- The objective type multiple choice question (Questions will be bilingual) Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of following components-
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Awareness, General Science, General Intelligence and Aptitude, Arithmetic||40||40|
|For Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) –|
Comprehension Passage, Hindi Grammar, Hindi Official Language words and usage.
For Junior Office Assistant –
Computer knowledge, MS Office, Internet, E-mail, etc.,
The duration of test will be 2 hours.
- UR / OBC :- Rs.400/-
- SC / ST / PWD :- Rs.100/-
Also Check Jobs – NIOS Recruitment 2021 for 115 vacancies
How to apply
Applications must be submitted through ONLINE mode only and no other mode of application will be accepted. For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the application is to be submitted or payment is to be made, the candidates may click on the “Career” link on the SPMCIL website www.spmcil.com.