SECL invites online application for the Posts of Graduate apprentices Mining, Technician apprentices Mining/Mine Surveying for 450 vacancies. SECL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher Experience of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The SECL Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
South Eastern Coalfields Limited Applications are invited in SECL of Graduate and Technician Apprentices training form candidates having Degree in Mining Engineering or Diploma in Mining i Mine Surveying or equivalent qualifying candidates from Government recognized Institution through on line mode form apprentice Portal (mhrdnats.gov.in ) as per the table below. In the reservation of seats, provision of DoPT ‘guidelines i.e.
The Important Details of the SECL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||SECL|
|Name of Post||Graduate apprentices Mining, Technician apprentices Mining/Mine Surveying|
|Start Date||14 September 2021|
|End Date||5 October 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Graduate apprentices Mining||140|
candidate should have completed 18 years of age as on 5th October 2021.
Pay Scale (Per month) –
- Rs.9,000/- per month for graduate apprentice.
- Rs.8,000/- per month for technician apprentice.
- Candidate should hold 04 year degree in mining engineering for graduate apprenticeship and 03 year diploma in mining engineering 1 mine surveying for technician apprenticeship or equivalent qualification granted by institution recognized by the Government.
- Graduate engineers and Diploma Engineers (Duration of Diploma can be 3 years after class 10th or 2years after l2th which is subject to the condition of getting lateral entry into 2nd year of such COURSES of the concerned students.
- Candidate should not be perusing or completed Postgraduate/ M.Tech. qualification.
- Candidate should not have passed his engineering degree /diploma 03 years before the date of joining as apprentice.
Date of enrolment of candidates on NATS portal in BOAT Western region will be the basis for shortlisting of the candidate. Earlier enrolled candidate will be placed higher. In case of tie on enrolment in the same category, the date of graduation in engineering / diploma passing, date of birth and the percentage of marks of Engineering / Diploma will be 1″, 2nd and 3rd tie breakers in order for provisional selection.
Two seniority list of provisionally selected candidates as per selection criteria will be prepared. 1st list (Level -1) will consist of candidates belonging to CG &MP and 2nd list (Level -2) will be prepared of candidates belonging to rest other states. Candidates from 2nd list will get opportunity after exhausting First list candidates.
The document verification will be done between 15th November to 30th November. The schedule document verification will be uploaded on the SECL of website along with the provisional select list.
Also Check Jobs – NIACL Recruitment 2021 for 300 Vacancy
How to apply
Interested candidates are advised to submit their application through the apprenticeship portal www.mhrdnats.gov. in. Applications sent through post / mail or any other mode will not be considered / accepted. The last date to apply online is Tuesday 5 October, 2021 till 12.00 MIDNIGHT.