SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the Information Technology Stream. SEBI is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of SEBI at nationalfertilizers.com. The last date to apply is July 31.
The Important Details of the SEBI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of Post||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the SEBI Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
SEBI Recruitment Important Dates –
- Commencement of on-line registration of application – 14/07/2022
- Closure of registration of application – 31/07/2022
- Closure for editing application details – 31/07/2022
- Last date for printing your application – 15/08/2022
SEBI Recruitment Vacancy Details –
Information Technology – 24
SEBI Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Applicants shall pass Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on June 30, 2022 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after July 01, 1992.
The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
- up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them.
Also Read – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 2800 Vacancies
SEBI Recruitment Selection Process
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
SEBI Recruitment Application Fees
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fee (Non-refundable)|
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||₹1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||₹100/- as intimation charges|
SEBI Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.sebi.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.