SEBI invites online application for the Posts of Assistant Manager (Grade-A). SEBI is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment
A total of 120 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the SEBI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India.|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager (Grade-A)|
|Start Date||5 January 2022|
|End Date||24 February 2022|
SEBI Recruitment details
SEBI recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
SEBI job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the SEBI job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Stream Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS||Total Posts|
- General – Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA /CS /Cost Accountant.
- Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized Institute /University.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical /Electronics /Electronics And Communication /Information Technology/Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance) / Commerce / Econometrics /Economics /Statistics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics / English /Sanskrit with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit :
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on December 31, 2021 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992.
Age Relaxation –
|Other Backward Classes(OBC), Non-Creamy layer (OBC-NCL)||3 years|
|PWD (General)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Service-men/ Disabled Ex-Service-men||5 years|
|Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1981- 31st December 1982||5 years|
Pay Scale (Per month) :
The pre-revised pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs.28150- 55,600/-
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Mode of Selection :
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e. Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
- Phase I On-Line Examination :-
An online screening examination consisting of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each) will be held on February 20, 2022. The exam will consist of :
|Paper||Streams/Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||All Streams:- General Awareness (including questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream :- Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act, and Economics.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|1. Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream :- Specialized subject-related to stream.|
2. Research Stream :-Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned at (ii) above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II. Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Phase II examination process and will not be counted for final selection of the candidates.
- Subject to the criteria mentioned at (3) above, all the candidates who clear Phase I shall be shortlisted for Phase II. List of candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be made available on SEBI website.
- Phase II On-Line Examination :-
An on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each will be held on March 20, 2022 (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream). Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream will be held on April 03, 2022. The papers shall be as follows :
|Paper 1||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test|
the drafting skills
|Paper 2||1. General Stream: Multiple choice questions on|
subjects Commerce, Accountancy,
Management, Finance, Costing, Companies
Act and Economics.
2. Legal, and Official Language stream:
Multiple choice questions on Specialized
subject related to stream.
3. Research Stream: Multiple choice questions
on subjects Economics, Econometrics,
Statistics, Finance and Commerce.
4. Information Technology Stream: Coding
Test (Languages: C++/JAVA/Python)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
Application Fee :
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs :- Rs.1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD :- Rs.100/- as intimation charges.
How to apply
- Interested candidates can visit the our website: www.sebi.gov.in and click on the available link to apply for the post.
- Candidates can apply online only from from 5 January, 2022 to 24 January, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.