SBI SCO invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers on contractual basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers . Online Registration of application from 4.3.2022 to 31.3.2022.
The important details of the SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Start Date||4 March 2022|
|End Date||31 March 2022|
SBI SCO Recruitment details:
SBI SCO has been released the notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers. Candidates who are wanted to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 are advised to refer the official site & download the pdf read complete information.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Vacancies :
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Chief Information Officer||01|
|Chief Technology Officer||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (e-Channels)||01|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Core Banking)||01|
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria –
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in software engineering or relevant field; MBA will be an added advantage 20+ years of post-qualification experience in technology/ IT preferably with regulated financial services organization.
- Applicants also having 12 – 15 years of experience in technology/ IT preferably with regulated financial services organizations with Experience with building digital domain for a FS organization, preferably a bank.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit – (As on 1/1/2022)
- Chief Information Officer – 55 years.
- Chief Technology Officer – 55 years.
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (e-Channels) – 45 years.
- Deputy Chief Technology Officer (Core Banking) – 45 years
Also Check Jobs – RBI Recruitment 2022 for 950 Vacancies
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process–
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit list: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Application Fee –
Application fees (Non-refundable) is Rs.750/- ( Seven Hundred fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC Candidates and nil for SC/ ST/PWD candidates. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
Steps to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for the post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
- If you are Eligible, Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Details Notification – SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 FAQs –
- What is SBI full form?
SBI full form is State Bank of India.
- How may vacancy will be recruited for SBI Recruitment 2022?
Vacancies – 04
- What is the Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2022?
45 – 55 years.
- What is the educational qualification required for SBI Recruitment 2022?
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for SBI Recruitment 2022?
4 March 2021.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for SBI Recruitment 2022?
31 March 2022