State Bank of Bank invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment of Pharmacists in Clerical Cadre.
Educational Qualification :
As on 01.01.2021
i) Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination & minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharma) from recognized university or board.
ii) Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/D Pharma) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university.
Details of Post –
Work Experience –
1 & 3 year as Pharmacist.
Special Skills Required –
The candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose.
Job Profile & KRAs –
- Distribution of medicines to staff members.
- Maintenance and supervision of stock & inventory in the dispensary.
- Drug purchase & order placement.
- Checking & monitoring the quality of medicines.
- providing medical first aid in emergencies.
- Effective follow up with stake holders.
- Assisting Medical officers.
- Support in general admin work of dispensary.
- Support in typing and general correspondence for the department.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale Range – 17900 – 47920
Selection Process –
Written test & Interview
Exam Pattern of Online Written Examination –
Important Dates –
From 13.04.2021 – 03.05.2021
Maximum 30 years (as on 31.12. 2020)
Call Letter for Online Examination/ Interview –
- Online Examination : The candidates should download their call letter for online examination and an “Acquaint Yourself” booklet by entering their registration number and password/date of birth, from the Bank’s website.
- Interview : Intimation/call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY WILL BE SENT.
How To Apply –
Interested & eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of State Bank of India(SBI). Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. Application fees & Intimation Charges(Non-refundable) is Rs.750/- for General OBC &EWS candidates and NIL-for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Detailed notification– Click Here
Our Telegram channel– Click Here