State Bank of India (SBI) invites online application for the Posts of Circle Based Officers. SBI is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 1226 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the SBI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Circle Based Officers (CBO)|
|Start Date||9 December 2021|
|End Date||29 December 2021|
SBI Recruitment details :
SBI recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
SBI job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the SBI job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Circle Based Officers (CBO)||1226|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute.
- A certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 01.12.2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
Age Limit :
Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 01.12.2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991 (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ ST||5 years.|
|PWD||10 – 15 years.|
|Ex Servicemen||5 years.|
Pay Scale (Per month) :
Rs.36,000 – 63,840/-
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
Selection Process :
Online Written Examination/ Screening / Interview.
- Online Written Test –
Online written test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test : The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Name of the test||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||30 min.|
|Banking Knowledge||40||40||40 min.|
|General Awareness/ Economy||30||30||30 min.|
|Computer Aptitude||20||20||20 min.|
2. Descriptive Test : The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks
- Penalty for Wrong Answers –
There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
- Screening –
- Online application and documents of candidates, who are shortlisted based on performance in online examination, will be placed before the Screening Committee.
- The Screening Committee constituted by the Bank will examine whether the candidates fulfil the required eligibility criteria of experience. The Committee will match the job profile submitted by the candidates (certified by their existing/ previous employer(s) with whom they are/were employed) with the job profile of Scale-I Generalist Officer of the State Bank of India.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard. The candidates, who fulfil the required experience as decided by the Screening Committee, will be called for interview.
- Interview –
Interview will consist of 50 marks. Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in interview to be considered for final selection. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
- Final Selection –
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Online Written Test and Interview separately. The marks obtained in Online written Test, both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Interview for preparing the final merit list. Final merit list would be prepared based on normalization of marks scored in Online Written Test and Interview with 75:25 weightage respectively.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Online Written test (out of 170 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Interview scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list (State wise and category wise) is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Online Written test and Interview.
Application Fee :
- SC/ ST/ PWD :- Nil.
- General/ EWS/ OBC :- Rs.750/-
How to apply :
- Candidates can apply online only from 09.12.2021 to 29.12.2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online – Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.