The society for Applied Microwave Electronic Engineering and Research (SAMEER) is an Autonomous Research & Development Centre of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. SAMEER has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Research Scientist, Project Assistant – A, and Project Technician – A. SAMEER is currently recruiting for Experienced Bachelor’s / Master’ Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Here below you can find details of the latest SAMEER recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
The Important Details of the SAMEER Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||society for Applied Microwave Electronic Engineering and Research|
|Name of Post||Research Scientist, Project Assistant – A, and Project Technician – A|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
SAMEER Recruitment details
SAMEER recruitment 2023 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post:-
- Research Scientist – 19
- Project Assistant – A – 12
- Project Technician – A – 04
- Research Scientist – B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university / institution with minimum 55% marks.
- Project Assistant – A – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent (3 Years course) from a recognised technical board.
- Project Technician – A – Candidates should have passed ITI in relevant trade from recognised institution/ Technical board and should have completed NCVT.
- Research Scientist – 30 years
- Project Assistant – A – 25 years
- Project Technician – A – 25 years
Rs.15,100 – 30,000/- per month
- The selection process includes the Written test / Interview.
- Date of written test will be intimated in due course of time and will be intimated through official website.
- After completion of Written Test, list of provisionally shortlisted candidates will be published on official website of SAMEER Kolkata centre.
- The candidates who would shortlist through the written test will be required to appear for an online /offline interview.
- The date, time slot for interview will be communicated to the candidates through official website.
- Final result will be based on the performance in written test and interview.
|Click here for the online Registration|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
The interested and eligible candidates can apply and send their application form to the address by post within 28 January 2023.
Postal Address :
Society For Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering And Research,
Plot – L2, Block – Gp, Sector – V,
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,
Kolkata – 700091,