SAIL invites online application for the Posts of Advanced Specialized Nursing, Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription, Medical Lab/ Technician, Hospital Administration, OT/ Anaesthesia Assistant, Advanced Physiotherapy & Radiographer for 88 Vacancies. SAIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The SAIL Recruitment 2021 process is given in full detail in this post.
The Important Details of the SAIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||SAIL|
|Name of Post||Advanced Specialized Nursing, Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription,|
Medical Lab/ Technician, Hospital Administration, OT/ Anaesthesia Assistant,
Advanced Physiotherapy & Radiograph.
|Start Date||20 September 2021|
|End Date||28 October 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Advanced Specialized Nursing||60|
|Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription||06|
|Medical Lab/ Technician,||10|
|OT/ Anaesthesia Assistant||05|
The candidate should be minimum 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years of age.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training :- Rs.15,000/-
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training :- Rs.9,000/-
- Medical Lab. Technician Training :- Rs.9,000/-
- Hospital Administration Training :- Rs.15,000/-
- OT / Anesthesia Assistant Training :- Rs.9,000/-
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training :- Rs.10,000/-
- Radiographer Training :- Rs.9,000/-
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training :- Passed Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery Course & B.Sc Nursing.
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training :- The candidate should have minimum Intermediate (10+2) qualification with PGDCA from a Recognized University.
- Medical Lab. Technician Training :- Passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) course.
- Hospital Administration Training :- Passed MBA/BBA/ PG Diploma/ Graduate in Hospital Management / Hospital Administration.
- OT / Anesthesia Assistant Training :- Intermediate Examination from a recognized Council.
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training :- Passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course.
- Radiographer Training :– Passed Diploma.
|Date||20-9-2021 to 28-10-2021|
|Date of Registration||15-9-2021 to 28-10-2021|
|Time||9.30 to 1.00 & 2.30 to 5.00|
Also Check Jobs – NIOS Recruitment 2021 for 115 vacancies
How to apply
Candidates fulfilling the above specifications may attend the Registration & Interview on the above date, time & venue with their filled-in Annexure-I format (published in SAIL Website www.sail.co.in) and original as well as self attested photocopies of the following certificates/documents.