SAIL Recruitment 2023 Notification: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) Bhilai has invited applications for various posts including GDMO/ Specialist/ Super Specialist. The total numbers of vacancies are 31. The last date to apply for the posts is till February 6, 2023. Here below you can find details of the latest SAIL recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
The Important Details of the SAIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Steel Authority of India (SAIL)|
|Name of Post||GDMO/ Specialist/ Super Specialist|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
SAIL Recruitment details
SAIL recruitment 2023 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post:-
- Super Specialist- 05
- Specialist- 10
- GDMO- 14
- General Duty Medical Officers- 02
- Super Specialist- DM / DNB / DrNB in the relevant super specialty. Mch / DNB / DrNB in relevant super specialty.
- Specialist-MBBS with PG Diploma / PG Degree in the relevant specialty.
- General Duty Medical Officers-MBBS with Diploma in Industrial Health and Safety.
Candidates are advised to check the notification link for details of the educational qualification/age limit/salary/how to apply and others for the posts.
- Document Verification: Only those candidates who are found eligible by the Document Verification Committee will be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- Interview – For final selection, a merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each discipline & category based on total marks obtained in the Interview
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview scheduled on 06 February 2023 on the date, time, and venue displayed in the notification with the duly filled-in Application Form with four recent passport-size color photograph and the certificates/documents in original along with a copy of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents as mentioned in the notification.