Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) has invited online application for recruitment to the 113 post of Trade Apprentices. RRCAR is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience for Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates must apply on or before August 17, 2022.
The Important Details of the RRCAT Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentices|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest RRCAT recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for online application – 30.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 17.8.2022
- Final merit list will be published on – 07 September 2022
- Medical examination of candidates will be conducted from – 07 to 12 November 2022.
Details of the Posts :
|Trade Name||Total Vacancies|
|Welder(Gas & Electric)||03|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||04|
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic /Mechanic Consumer Electronics/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Mechanic Power Electronics||15|
|Data Entry Operator||15|
|Driver-cum-Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)||04|
|Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||01|
- Candidates should have Passed ITI in the concerned trade for which they are applying.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th class board examination prior to taking admission in ITIs and secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate in 10th class board examination.
Age Limit :
The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years i.e. the date of birth of the candidates shall be between 15/11/2000 and 14/11/2004.
Rs.11,600/- per month.
Selection Procedure :
Application Fee :
Important Links :
Application Process :
Candidates shall register themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org .
Candidates shall also upload scanned copies of the following originals at the apprenticeship portal while registering :
- Date of Birth certificate / 10th class passing certificate
- 10th class mark-sheet in “Academic Qualification”
- ITI certificate in “Technical Qualification”
- Disability certificate (if applicable)