RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway (WR) has released a notification for the recruitment to the Apprentice Post. RRC WR is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of RRC WR at rrc.wr.com.
The Important Details of the RRC WR Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway (WR)|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the RRC WR Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 28.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 27.06.2022
RRC WR Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Designated Trades||Number of Vacancy|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
RRC WR Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade .
Age Limit :
The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of
age as on 27/06/2022.
- SC/ST/OBC- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD) :- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen- Upper age limit is relaxed upto additional 10 years for ex-servicemen
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
RRC WR Recruitment Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of merit which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both 10th [with minimum50%(aggregate)marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
RRC WR Recruitment Application Fee
- General / OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants – Nil
RRC WR Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for RRC WR Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.rrc.wr.com
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.