RLDA invites online application for the Posts of Assistant Project Engineer RLDA is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 45 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the RLDA Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Project Engineer|
|Start Date||23 November 2021|
|End Date||23 December 2021|
RLDA Recruitment details
RLDA recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
RLDA job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the RLDA job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Project Engineer||45|
- B.E/ B. Tech. (Civil Engineering) with not less than 60% marks) from a UGC/AICTE approved university incorporated.
- Applicant should have valid GATE score (Subject code- CE).
- Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ ME in Civil Engineering discipline are also eligible to apply provided they possess valid GATE score (Subject Code – CE).
- Minimum :- 21 years.
- Maximum :- 28 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- The only parameter for selection is valid GATE percentile for Civil Engineering (Subject Code -CE) of eligible applicants.
- In case, the valid GATE percentile of two candidates is same, then age-wise senior candidate will get preference in selection as well as choice of posting.
Also Check Jobs – ISRO Recruitment 2021
How to apply
Before applying applicants should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria and willing to be considered for the post should submit an application as per the proforma given in Annexure-I. Applications not submitted in the prescribed format or found incomplete in any respect, will be summarily rejected.