RITES Recruitment 2022 Notification: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited (RITES) invites applications for the post of General Manager (GM) in Bhubaneswar and Guwahati on the deputation period. RITES is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of NITES at nites.com. The last date to apply is August 5
The Important Details of the RITES Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited|
|Name of Post||General Manager|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar and Guwahati|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the RITES Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
RITES Recruitment Important Dates –
- Starting date for online application – 15.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 5.8.2022
RITES Recruitment Vacancy Details
General Manager – 02
RITES Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of the RITES website: www.rites.com
- While submitting the application, the system would generate ‘Registration No.’
- A copy of this application form containing the registration no. is to be printed, signed, and attached with the application in the prescribed format along with the CV and forwarded after approval of Cadre Controlling Authority along with the document.
The officer should not be more than 55 years as on the last date of submission of the application.
Nature And Period Of Engagement
The normal tenure of deputation shall be 3 years, which may be extended depending upon the recruitment and performance.
Also Read – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 2800 Vacancies
Applications Will Be Scrutinized On The Basis Of:
- Educational Qualification, Evaluation of CV, length of service – 25 marks
- Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge – 25 Marks
- APARs, D&AR, and Vigilance record – 25 Marks
- Potential/ Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements – 25 Marks
RITES Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for RITES Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.rites.com
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.