RITES Ltd, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India. The Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) through GATE – 2020 & 2021 Score.
25 August 2021
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)||25|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering)||15|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering)||08|
- Minimum :- 21 years
- Maximum :- 30 years
Cut-off Date for calculation of age
1 July 2021
Pay Scale (Per month)
Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering) :- B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering) :- B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Automobile Engineering.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering) :- B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
|VC No.||Post||Corresponding GATE – 2020 OR GATE – 2021 Paper||Paper Code|
|18/20||GET (Civil)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|19/20||GET (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|20/20||GET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
Candidates obtaining valid Marks (Normalised Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The marks will be valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the Qualifying Marks as fixed for GATE-2020 OR GATE-2021 paper (as applicable).
Candidates should apply with Only One out of GATE-2020 & GATE-2021 Marks. In case any candidates applies using both GATE-2020 & GATE-2021 score, the higher score only will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process.
Candidates should note that only one score out of GATE-2020 & GATE-2021 shall be considered for shortlisting.
Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE-2020 & GATE-2021.
Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution :
- GATE Marks (Out of 100) :- 75%
- Interview :- 25%
- General/ OBC :- Rs.600/-
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ PWD :- Rs.300/-
How to apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES Website www.rites.com.
|Commencement of submission of online application||30-7-2021|
|Last date of submission of online application||25-8-2021|
|Date of selection||To be notified later|