Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) has published a job notification for the posts of Trade Apprentice in different trades. RINL is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher & Experience for ITI jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates must apply on or before August 18, 2022
The Important Details of the RINL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Advt. No||RINL/VSP/L&DC/Trade 2022(1)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest RINL recruitment important date, vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 2.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 18.08.2022
Details of the Posts
|Trade Name||Total Posts|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||40|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||20|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (R&AC)||10|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||30|
ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in concerned Trade.
Age Limit – (As on 01.04.2022)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 25 years
- Selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers
- UR/OBC/EWS – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/-
Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
How to apply
Candidates can visit the official website vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” and Click on the Registration Link pertaining to “Engagement of Trade Apprentices – 2022 on or before18.08.2022 by 18:00 hours.