RFCL invites online application for the Posts of Management Trainee. RFCL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 06 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the RFCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (RFCL)|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Telangana, Indian|
|Start Date||3 November 2021|
|End Date||23 November 2021|
RFCL Recruitment details
RFCL recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Post
RFCL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the RFCL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Management Trainee (Chemical)||02|
|Management Trainee (Chemical Lab)||02|
|Management Trainee (HR)||01|
|Management Trainee (Welfare)||01|
- Management Trainee (Chemical) :- Engineering Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology from recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks & AMIE in Chemical Engineering.
- Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) :- M.Sc (Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (HR) :- MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/ Institutes recognized by UGC/AICTE, with min. 60% mark. specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Human Resource Management/ HR.
- Management Trainee (Welfare) :- Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or in Law of any University. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma with minimum 60% marks. & Post Graduate Diploma Course in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (Chemical) :- Minimum – 18 years & Maximum – 27 years.
- Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) :- Minimum – 18 years & Maximum – 27 years.
- Management Trainee (HR) :- Minimum – 18 years & Maximum – 29 years.
- Management Trainee (Welfare) :- Minimum – 18 years & Maximum – 29 years
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Management Trainee (Chemical) :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Management Trainee (Chemical Lab) :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Management Trainee (HR) :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Management Trainee (Welfare) :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
Also Check Jobs – IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 for 1828 Vacancies
Computer based test / Interview.
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. Medium of Test will be in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. Duration of test will be 02 hours (120 minutes). The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from mix of course curriculum of qualifying Course/ minimum educational qualification and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness. There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in online application form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Merit list of suitable candidates shall be prepared on the basis of performance in the online test as well as personal interview, with following weightages:
|Parameter||Weightage of marks obtained in each parameter|
|Online test||80% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
|Interview||20% (rounded off to 02 decimal places)|
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS :- Nil
- Other Category :- Rs.700/-
How to apply
Interested candidates are required to apply online from 03.11.2021 upto 23.11.2021 upto 5:30 PM on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com – Careers – Recruitment in RFCL Recruitment of Management Trainees in Chemical, Chemical Lab, HR and Welfare Disciplines in RFCL -2021. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted / entertained