RBI invites online application for the Posts of Specialist Officer. RBI is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 14 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the RBI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|Start Date||15 January 2022|
|End Date||4 February 2022|
RBI Recruitment details
RBI recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
RBI job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the RBI job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Law Officer Grade B||02|
|Library Professional Grade A||01|
Eligibility criteria :
The candidates applying for the position must be Indian citizens. Other details regarding the eligibility such as the educational qualification, age limit, and specialization will be notified by RBI soon.
Also Check Jobs – HPCL Recruitment 2022
Selection Process :
- Written exam/ Interview.
- Candidates who apply for the posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the examination. Other details regarding the selection process will be updated by the Reserve Bank of India soon.
Important dates :
- Online application start date :- January 15, 2022
- Last date to apply online :- February 4, 2022
- RBI SO recruitment examination :- March 6, 2022
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates can apply online upto 4 February, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.