Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara invites online application for the Posts of Assistant Professor. RSS Satara is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 1189 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the RSS Satara Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Pandharpur, Solapur|
|Start Date||4 December 2021|
|End Date||10 December 2021|
Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara Recruitment details :
Rayat Shikshan Sanstha Satara recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post.
Details of the Posts :
Rayat Shishan Sanstha Satara job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the SRTMUN job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- Non-aided courses ECS, BCA and B.Sc. (Computer Science) in Rayat Shikshan Sanstha’s various colleges affiliated to the Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, Solapur.
- Educational Qualifications will be as per the existing rules of UGC / Government of Maharashtra / Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, Solapur.
- Candidates will have to attend the interview along with online printed application form.
- Application must be enclosed with the certified photocopies sets of the original documents pertaining to Educational qualification, Date of Birth, Caste and the Cast validity certificates at the time of Interview.
- Candidates must have to produce all original documents at the time of interview.
- Candidates have to attend the interview at their own expenses.
- Every candidate should read the instructions carefully & submit the application form online as per the guidelines given below.
Online application fee Rs.100/- (Rs.100 Only) per application which is non-refundable.
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
How to apply
- Check the eligibility of post given in advertisement for which you are applying.
- While filling online application, please ready all necessary documents. You will also require scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and signature to be uploaded while filling the online application form.
- Click on “Registration for Shivaji University, Kolhapur / Solapur University, Solapur / Pune University, Pune/ Mumbai University, Mumbai ” link to start filling online application form.
- If you are primarily eligible for selected post then proceed and select University wise post to be applied. Fill the required details asked in the online application form.
- Without filling above information your form will not be complete. Fill the above information in online application form.
- Applicant should pay application fee along with bank charges in online mode. After making online payment of application fee, system will send acknowledgement on applicant email.
- After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password which will be displayed on the screen. (Use Application no as login ID). You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS. (Please enter correct mobile number to get login ID and password by SMS).