RCFL invites online application for the Posts of Finance for 19 Vacancies. RCFL is currently recruiting for the Post of Experienced Degree job are available through this recruitment. The RCFL Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd. (RCF Ltd.) is a leading profit making company in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals having sales turnover of around Rs.8413.83 crores. The Manufacturing units are in Maharashtra (at Thal – Dist. Raigad and at Trombay – Chembur, Mumbai) with National Level Marketing Network. Company provides excellent career growth opportunities.
This RCFL Recruitment 2021 process is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to get a very good job at the start of their careers.
The Important Details of the RCFL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||RCFL|
|Name of Post||Finance Post|
|Start Date||18 August 2021|
|End Date||04 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Officer (Finance) (E1 Grade)||13|
|Manager (Finance) (E4 Grade)||05|
|Chief Manager (Finance) (E6 Grade)||01|
- Officer :- 34 – 39 years.
- Manager :- 45 – 47 years.
- Chief Manager :- 53 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Officer :- Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Manager :- Rs.70,000 – 2,00,000/-
- Chief Manager :- Rs.90,000 – 2,40,000/-
- Officer :- CA / CMA
- Manager :- CA / CMA Or Regular and full time graduation in commerce, accounting/ Finance discipline (B.com, BMS, BAF, BBA) plus MBA/MMS or other equivalent post–graduate degree (regular and fulltime) in Financial Management /having Finance as major Subject from recognized Universities. M. Com.
- Chief Manager :- CA / CMA Or Regular and full time graduation in commerce, accounting/ Finance discipline (B.com, BMS, BAF, BBA) plus MBA/MMS or other equivalent post–graduate degree (regular and fulltime) in Financial Management /having Finance as major Subject from recognized Universities. M. Com.
- Officer :- 2 years
- Manager :- 12 years
- Chief Manager :- 20 years
Based on the information in application form submitted by the candidate, scrutiny of applications will be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview.
RCF’s decision regarding eligibility and shortlisting of applications shall be final and binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regards.
However, in case of receipt of large number of applications in E1 grade (more than 200), RCF reserves the right to conduct an Online test in Mumbai or in any other city of India for the purpose of shortlisting candidates for interview. Neither TA will be paid nor would boarding and lodging facilities be arranged / reimbursed for appearing for Online test. TA shall be paid to only SC/ST and PwBD candidates. Further communication in this regard will be made on website only.
- General, OBC and EWS :- Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST & PWBD :- Nil
How to apply
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply online through RCFL website: Candidates have to log on to website www.rcfltd.com. Last Date 4-9-2021