Rajasthan Teacher invites online application for the Posts of Primary & Upper Primary teacher. Rajasthan Teacher is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 32000 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Elementary Education Department Rajasthan, Bikaner|
|Name of Post||3rd Grade Primary & Upper Primary teacher|
|Start Date||10 January 2022|
|End Date||9 February 2022|
Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment details
Rajasthan Teacher recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
Rajasthan Teacher job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the Rajasthan Teacher job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Level 1 – Non-TSP||11940|
|Level 1 – TSP||3560|
|Level 2 – Non-TSP||13865|
|Level 2 – TSP||2635|
- Level- 1
- Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50% marks and a 2 year diploma in Elementary Education or Special Education.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with minimum 45% marks and a 2 years diploma in Elementary education as per NCTE Norms 2002.
- Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50% marks and they must have 4 Years B.El.ED degree.
- Level- 2
- Candidates must have a graduation or post graduation degree with minimum 50% marks and a B.ED degree.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree and two year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 45% marks and have passed the B.ED examination as per NCTE norms 2002.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th board examination with minimum 50% marks and 4 Years B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed or B.El.Ed degree.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. degree.
Age Limit :
Candidates age must be minimum 18 Years and maximum 40 Years as of 1 January 2023.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Pay Scale (Per month) :
Level- 10 Rs.23,700/-
Application Fee :
- General / OBC / EWS :- Rs.100/-
- NCL OBC :- Rs.70/-
- SC / ST / PH / Saharai :- Rs.60/-
- Applicant Whose Family Annual Income is below ₹2.5 Lakh :- Rs.60/-
How to apply
The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://education.rajasthan.gov.in.
Details Notification –
|Level-1 (TSP)||Click to Download|
|Level-1 (Non-TSP)||Click to Download|
|Level-2 (TSP)||Click to Download|
|Level-2 (Non-TSP)||Click to Download|