Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL), Candidates in their own interest are advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. PSTCL shall not be responsible, if any candidate is not able to submit his/her application due to last time rush.
17-05-2021 (Up to 5:00Pm)
Last date for depositing fee at State Bank of India – 19-05-2021 (Up to closing of bank business hours)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Engineer/ OT (Electrical)||43|
|Assistant Engineer/ OT (Civil)||6|
|Assistant Manager / HR||2|
|Assistant Manager / IT||1|
|Junior Engineer / Sub Station||200|
|Junior Engineer / Civil||15|
|Junior Engineer / Communication||11|
|Lower Division Clerk / Typist||140|
|Lower Division Clerk (Account)||40|
- AE(OT)/Electrical , AE(OT)/Civil , Account officer , Assistant Manager/HR & Assistant Manager/IT – 20 – 37 years.
- Divisional Ac . Junior E /S , J. E / Civil , Junior E / Communication , Telephone Mechanic , LDC/ Typist & LDC/ Account – 18 – 37 years.
- Assistant Engineer /OT (Electrical) :– B. E./ B. Tech/ B. Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering (>60%) Marks, or degree recognized by AICTE & AMIE (>60%) marks.
- Assistant Engineer /OT (Civil) :- B. E./ B. Tech/ B. Sc. Engineering in Civil Engineering (>60%). or AICTE & AMIE in civil engineering (>60%).
- Account Officer :- CA/ CWA/ CMA
- Assistant Manager /HR :- MBA Degree or PG Diploma recognized by AICTE with specialization in HR / IR with at least 60% marks. or Regular PSPCL / PSTCL employee having 2 n 3 years MBA degree or PG Diploma with at least 60% marks.
- Assistant Manager / IT :- B. E./ B. Tech / B. Sc. Engineering in Computer Science / IT (>60%) marks or MCA from an institution/ university recognized/ approved by State/ Central Govt (>60%) marks.
- Divisional Accountant :- B. Com from an institution/ university recognized/ approved by State/ Central Govt (>60%) marks. or M. Com from an institution/ university recognized/ approved by State/ Central Govt (>50%) marks.
- Junior Engineer / Sub Station :- 3 n 4 years Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engg. (>60%) or B. E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc. Engg. Electrical / electrical & electronics engg. (>50%) marks.
- Junior Engineer/ Civil / Communication :- 3 n 4 years Diploma in Civil Engg. recognized/ approved by State/Central Govt. Board (>60%)marks.
- Telephone Mechanic :- 3 or 4 years diploma in electronics & communication engg.
- Lower Division Clerk / Typist / Account :- Degree from a state / central Govt recognized/ approved university or institution (>50%).
Candidate must acquire requisite educational qualifications from a recognized Institution/ University/ Board before last date of online application of form. Candidates, who fails to do so even if he/she has qualified the online test, shall not be considered and no relaxation shall be given in this regard.
Eligible candidates will have to undergo an online test.
Knowledge of Punjab
Knowledge of Punjab is essential for all the posts. for this purpose, all the candidates must have passed Punjab of at least Matriculation or its equivalent level before the last date of receipt of applications.
Reservation of Posts
The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in Punjab or any other place in India under the jurisdiction of PSTCL.