PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) invites online application for the Post of Deputy Ranger, Forester and Forest Guard. PSSSB is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of PSSSB at sssb.punjab.gov.in. The last date to apply is June 28.
The Important Details of the PSSSB Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Deputy Ranger, Forester and Forest Guard|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the PSSSB Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 18.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 28.06.2022
PSSSB Vacancies :
- Deputy Ranger – 02
- Forester- 02
- Forest Guard – 200
PSSSB Eligibility criteria :
Should have passed a degree of bachelor in Science or a degree of bachelor in Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
Age Limit –
18 years to 37 years as on January 1, 2022.
PSSSB Application Fee :
The online application fee is Rs 1000 for general categories and Rs 500 is applicable to candidates from PwD category. Candidates from reserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 250.
PSSSB Important Links :
How to apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.bdl-india.in.
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.