PGCIL invites online application for the Posts of Assistant Engineer Trainee. PGCIL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 105 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the PGCIL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET)|
|Start Date||27 January 2022|
|End Date||20 February 2022|
PGCIL Recruitment details
PGCIL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
PGCIL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the PGCIL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|AET (Computer Science)||37|
B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any of the following :
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical).
- Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology.
Valid Score in the GATE 2021 :
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks as declared by GATE 2021 Organizing Body shall be considered.
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper|
|AET (Computer Science)||CS|
Age Limit :
28 years as on 31.12.2021
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category).
- For PwD candidates : 10 years over and above category relaxation.
- Ex-Servicemen/ J&K Domicile/ Victims of riots : As per Govt. of India directives.
Pay Scale (Per month) :
The candidates who completed the training successfully and upon regularization, will be inducted as Engineer in E2 scale of Rs.50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
Also Check Jobs – BSF Recruitment 2022 for 2788 Vacancies
Selection Process :
- The Selection Process consists of normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates shall be short-listed for Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized Marks out of 100 in the corresponding paper of GATE-2021.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
Application Fee :
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.powergrid.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.powergrid.in
- Candidates can apply online upto 20-2-2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.